Ubuhamya

Gukuna

Search This Blog

AMAFOTO Y'IBITUBA


Amafoto y'Igituba | Video so Guswera








labia and vulva picturelabia
labia and vulva picture vulva picture vulva
vulva picture vulva picture vulva picture

Hi there. Here's a snap of my bits taken by my man. Hope you enjoy. Cheers, Cate.

Hi. I am attaching a picture of wife's vulva for all to enjoy. I do think it's beautiful and should be shared with all. (And she agrees.) Thanks. John.

I just wanted to share some pics of my vulva with this website. My husband takes lots of pictures of us together. He tells me that I have a very beautiful pussy. So I thought I would share them with you. Thanks for letting me share.

here are a few pictures of my labia. I have been working on getting them longer for a couple of years since my boyfriend enjoys them that way and I find it better for sex. I hope you will post them on your site for all to enjoy. Angel.
vulva picture vulva picture vulva
vulva vulva picturevulva
vulva picture vulva picture vulva
clitoris, labia and vulva picture  labia
vaginavaginavagina
vagina
Hi, My girlfriend sent you a picture a month or so ago and you have not included it on the site. She is kind of hurt by it and was wondering if you could put it up, or offer her a reason why you cannot. I have attached the picture. Please let me know. Sincerely, Rick Cooper.
Shyiraho Igitekerezo!

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mukora ibikora inka.Thanks

Post a Comment

Shyiraho igitekerezo cyawe!